Little fingers and curious minds will be in awe of the ZooBooKoo Educational Spelling Cubebook as they follow the arrows, turning the cubebook in all directions. With each turn, children will reveal an array of spelling (a total of 200 words), early reading and literacy activities, focusing on word patterns and phonemes. The ZooBooKoo spelling cubebook supports the National Curriculum for Key Stage 1 and covers homework spellings. The tactile and fun design captures children’s attention, develops their knowledge, observational skills and memory.
ZooBooKoo Educational Cubebooks have been created to give bitesize chunks of information to help recall and avoid overloading. The Cubebooks are in a tactile format that intrigues all ages, as they turn it inside out the information just keeps flowing. Just like a good book – you cannot put them down! Great for use in the classroom, at home or on the move – infectious fun learning all the time. Keep turning, keep learning!
- A 3D cube book that opens in different directions
- 6 pages inside and 6 pages outside
- Makes learning to spell fun
- Covers 200 first words!
- Full of early reading and literacy activities
- Focuses on word patterns and phonemes
- Develops observational skills and memory
- A tactile format
- Infectious fun learning with the bestselling ZooBooKoo
- Supports KS1 National Curriculum
- Perfect for use at home or at school
- Designed in the UK