Scholastic Handwriting Teacher’s Book (Years 5-6)
Product Code: SC561
1 in stock
Scholastic Handwriting Teacher Resource (Years 5-6, Ages 9 to 11)
Help children master core English skills required for success at school and beyond. Matched to the curriculum, our acclaimed Scholastic English Skills series is full of easy ways to teach the essentials.
- An ideal English toolkit for the primary years
- Gets children speaking, reading and writing confidently
- Tackles common problems that hold back progress
- Saves time with inspiring ready-made lesson ideas, activities and posters
- The accompanying CD-ROM contains animations of letter formations and space for the teacher to demonstrate on an interactive whiteboard.
This handwriting teacher’s book includes ready-for-writing activities, writing and spelling practice, simple first joining and support for left-handers, covering: practise of the joins covered in the previous two titles, focusing on Spelling. It also looks at speed and the children developing their own style. A linked pupil workbook is also available.
Paperback: 128 pages
Dimensions: 21.1 x 0.8 x 29.6 cm
Written by: Gillian Howell