Dive into this game and practice numbers concepts up to 120! This attractive sea-themed floor mat game will help youngsters learn a variety of early numeracy skills such as place value, addition and subtraction using number patterns on the grid. This Make a Splash floor mat includes a 120 numbered floor mat and three inflatable cubes: two number cubes with digits 0-9 and two digit numbers; one cube with +10, -10, +1, -1. Also includes 64 square coloured frames and four T-shaped pieces that highlight ten more/less and one more/less, as well as an activity guide.
- Ideal for teaching a variety of early maths skills
- Practice number concepts up to 120
- Maths floor game offering a number of different game play options
- Attractive sea-themed number floor mat develops a variety of primary maths skills: addition and subtraction, multiplication, doubling, place value, counting and number patterns
- 64 square frames
- 64 square marker cards
- 4 T-shaped frames
- 2 inflatable number cubes
- 1 inflatable number cube for +1-, -10, +1 and -1
Product Size: 5.1 x 31 x 31.2 cm. Mat measures 1.2 x 1.4 m.