These bestselling kits help children write in Arabic, while developing their Arabic vocabulary. Each kit contains 29 thick double-sided flashcards, pens, erasers, reward stickers, multilingual instructions and translation stickers, and a child-friendly durable box with a magnetic lid. They use a unique traffic light step-by-step system and prompts to guide writing. The cards are oversized with plenty of space to write. They are perfect for independent learning or to support whole class Arabic lessons. They burst with real-life engaging images. Yet, they adopt a refreshingly minimalist design that includes only the content required for learning, encouraging easily-distracted children to focus.
- Write in Arabic
- Develops Arabic vocabulary
- Step-by-step guided writing
- Write the strokes in the correct order
- Wipe clean for hours of fun writing
- Oversized with plenty of space to write
- Engaging real life photos
- Promotes independent learning
- Encourages focus and concentration
- Teacher tested
- Durable and long-lasting
- Designed in the UK
Support link: To listen to the sounds of the letters and words in these kits, please click here.
- 9781911333005: The Arabic Alphabet
- 9781911333012: Numbers in Arabic
- 9781911333029: Colours and Shapes in Arabic
- 9781911333036: Actions in Arabic
Dimensions: Each kit is 15.5 x 3.5 x 22.8 cm
Safety Warning: Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.