Orchard Toys What’s the Time, Mr Wolf (Maths Game)
For conscientious parents looking for a game that is both educational and fun, What’s the Time, Mr Wolf? is a great board game to develop analogue and digital time telling skills. Players must race around the board matching the times to the central clock – but watch out for the hungry wolf! Children will love the fun forest theme, with lots of animals to look at and talk about.
- Two ways to play!
- Teaches time telling
- Suitable for ages 5-9
- Helps develop childrens Maths skills
- Fun educational game for 2-4 players
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Teacher tested
- 1 jigged forest playing board
- 20 double sided square cards
- 4 jigged double sided collection boards
- 1 large clock face
- 1 set of movable clock hands
- 1 slot-together 3D wolf
- 1 dice
- 4 animal character playing pieces
- 4 character stands
- 1 instruction leaflet
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard.
Dimensions: 25.4 x 4.3 x 22.1 cm
Free Resources: Explore free maths resources here.