Let’s Read – Advanced Phonics
Product Code: WU034
Introduce children to reading using this unique and simple book. The sixth title in the “Let’s Read” series, this book helps children learn trigraphs and bigger sounds, such as “igh” and “tion”, while providing plenty of examples. The text is over-sized and colour-coded, and uses an easy-to-read child-friendly font. Each letter or sound has a prompt underneath it to help children point at the letters and concentrate when reading. This book helps help easily-distracted children maintain focus. It is ideal for reluctant readers. Teaching guidance included.
- Part of the Let’s Read series: a unique high quality comprehensive introduction to nearly all the sounds of English
- Learn to recognise and pronounce more digraph vowels
- Over-sized text with a child-friendly font
- Prompts help point at each letter/sound and maintain concentration
- Plenty of revision pages
- Teaching guidance included
Review: “Talk about a splash of colour – these really are like having a rainbow on every page. Vibrant tones are used strategically and purposefully to draw children’s attention to a particular pattern or word feature, making each page very exciting and engaging.” – John Dabell, TeachPrimary. Read the full review here.
Paperback: 32 pages
Dimensions: 15 x 20 x 0.4 cm