Learning Resources GeoSafari Junior Talking Microscope
Product Code: LR071
Out of stock
Encourage little ones to explore their world. The bright colours and functional nature of GeoSafari Jr products encourage children to get outside and explore the world around them. Young discoverers will love getting up-close with bugs and plants with this colourful real working, talking microscope, Specifically built for little hands and with two soft, child-friendly eye pieces so there is no need to close one eye, this microscope is perfect for early years exploration. The microscope has 5x magnification and includes 20 pre-prepared slides with 60 images of animals, plants and familiar household items. This talking microscope tells facts and quizzes children’s knowledge of the specimen they’re viewing, and features the voice of wildlife conservationist, Bindi Irwin.
- The GeoSafari Jr Talking Microscope has been given a fresh new look!
- Featuring the voice of wildlife conservationist, Bindi Irwin
- Interactive microscope tells early learners fun facts about the world around them
- Talking Microscope offers two modes of learning: 1) Fact – teaches about item and 2) Quiz – tests scientific knowledge
- Child friendly eyepieces avoid the need to close one eye
- Children simply insert a prepared slide into the microscope to start
- Ideal for independent learning
- Multilingual audio.
- Features multilingual packaging and activity guide
- Requires 3 AAA batteries. WordUnited will provide the batteries free of charge.
- Listen to the Talking Microscope in action!
- 20 prepared slides – 60 images featuring animals, plants and household items
- Tray for easy storage of the slides – fits easily into the microscope
Product Size: 20.6 x 14.2 x 25.7 cm