This set includes 108 wooden lacing beads and two laces. The beads come in 3 shapes (cylinder, cube and sphere) and 6 colours (red, blue, yellow, orange, green and purple). The beads are easy to grasp and hold while running the laces through the large holes. The action of lacing and threading is strongly linked to writing and is perfect for developing fine motor skills and pre-writing skills. Also, counting the beads, sorting them and creating patterns, develops mathematical skills as well as colour recognition.
- Lace the different beads onto the supplied laces, a motion closely linked to writing
- Includes 108 blocks and 2 laces
- Beads come in 3 shapes: cylinder, cube and sphere
- An assortment of 6 colours: red, blue, yellow, orange, green and purple
- Designed for small hands
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and pre-writing skills
- An excellent resource to develop mathematical skills such as counting, sorting and creating patterns.
- Helps with colour recognition
- Perfect for home learning or in the classroom
- Good value for money
Product Size: Each bead is around 2.2 cm long. Each lace is around 90 cm long. Package size: 26.6 x 17.6 x 5 cm