Explore the oceans with this exciting new BrainBox. The undersea world is full of amazing creatures, from clownfish to coral, penguins to polar bears and sharks to sea lions, and this great game lets you meet them all without even getting your feet wet!
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 55 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Fun and easy way to learn about ocean life
- Great cross-generational family game
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes language and communication skills such as reading, listening and speaking
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm