BrainBox Pictures (Game)
Product Code: BB047
Out of stock
This fabulous game allows children from an early age to recognise items from everyday scenes, including different places, such as the park or the street, rooms in the house and seasons of the year, creating the perfect early learners’ educational game.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 55 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Recognise items from everyday scenes
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Supports the EYFS National Curriculum
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm