BrainBox Once Upon a Time (Game)
Product Code: BB046
Out of stock
Do you know how the Gingerbread Man crossed the river? Or how many bears live in the house Goldilocks found in the woods? Find out in BrainBox Once Upon a Time, containing scenes from some of the best-loved children’s stories.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 61 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Covers best-loved children’s stories
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Supports the EYFS National Curriculum
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm