Did you know that a male kangaroo is called a boomer? Or that the okapi is only found in Africa and can lick its own ears? In BrainBox Animals, 54 beautifully-illustrated cards show interesting facts about animals from around the world, including where they live, what they eat, whether they are endangered, how large they grow and how long they live.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 54 cards, 2 rules cards, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Develop scientific knowledge about animals
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Supports the National Curriculum for KS2
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm