Bigjigs Transport Two Piece Puzzle
Product Code: BJ113
Out of stock
Little ones must correctly match each of the 8 wooden pieces together to create four different modes of transport – a boat, aeroplane, car and lorry. Once the puzzles are completed, little ones will be encouraged to talk about the different types of transport. Features chunky wooden pieces that are perfectly sized for little hands to lift, grasp and place. A great way to develop vocabulary, dexterity, manipulation, matching skills and concentration, and encourages shape and colour recognition.
- 8 wooden pieces
- Makes 4 colourful modes of transport
- Chunky pieces for little hands
- Encourages shape and colour recognition
- Develops fine motor skills, matching skills, problem solving and concentration.
- Made from quality responsibly sourced materials
- Perfect for use at home, at a nursery or a school
Product Size: 10 x 14 x 0.5 cm