ZooBooKoo Numbers – Find The Odd One Out (3D Mathematics Cube Book)
Product Code: ZB087
Out of stock
Keep turning, keep learning! Little fingers and curious minds will be in awe of the ZooBooKoo Educational Numbers Cubebook as they follow the arrows, turning the cube book in all directions. With each turn, children will reveal different numbers from 1 to 12 along with an illustration of an animal. The amount of animals shown on that page will correspond to the number; for example, on the number ‘Five’ there will be 5 Parrots – making learning to count fun! The fun does not end there as children will also be tasked with finding the ‘Odd One Out’ on each page. This ZooBooKoo cubebook is a great way to promote basic numeracy skills and supports the requirement of the EYFS.
ZooBooKoo Educational Cubebooks have been created to give bitesize chunks of information to help recall and avoid overloading. The Cubebooks are in a tactile format that intrigues all ages, as they turn it inside out the information just keeps flowing. Just like a good book – you cannot put them down! Great for use in the classroom, at home or on the move – infectious fun learning all the time.
- A 3D cube book that opens in different directions
- 6 pages inside and 6 pages outside
- Includes an array of numeracy activities
- Helps children develop counting skills. observational skills as well as fine motor skills
- A tactile format
- Bitesized information
- Infectious fun learning with the bestselling ZooBooKoo
- Supports the EYFS Curriculum
- Perfect for use at home or at school
- Designed in the UK
Product Size: 6 x 6 x 6 cm