Make mental arithmetic fun with the ZooBooKoo Dino Dice Numbers and Dots Game, the ideal educational game for 4-6 year olds. The aim of the game is to win all three Dinos. Supplied with two numbered dice and one die labelled with add, subtract and ‘Aaahhh!’. Youngsters must roll the dice and do the sums, whether that be adding or subtracting – the highest score wins a Dino. However, if you throw an ‘Aaahhh!’ you are out! Once all 3 Dinos are held by players the round winner gets to take a Dino from the lowest scorer in the round. This continues until one player has claimed all three Dinos – they are the winner!
The ZooBooKoo Dino Dice Numbers and Dots Game supports the National Numeracy Strategy, and is a fantastically fun and simple way to practice mental maths. Includes a compact and portable drawstring bag making this game a great travel companion! Great for learning in the classroom, at home or on the move – infectious fun learning all of the time.
- A fun mathematics dice game with animated Dinos!
- Can you win all three Dinos?
- Includes 3 Dinos and 3 dice
- Complete with a storage drawstring bag
- Develops mathematical skills such as counting, addition and subtraction
- Promotes observational skills and social skills
- Supports the National Numeracy Strategy
- Infectious fun learning with the bestselling ZooBooKoo
- Perfect for use at home, at school or on the move
- Designed in the UK