Make mental arithmetic fun with the ZooBooKoo Cupcake Dice – High Score Level 2 Game, the ideal educational game for 6-8 year olds. The aim of the game is to win all three cupcakes. Supplied with two numbered dice and one die labelled with add, subtract, multiply and ‘Aaahhh!’. Children roll the dice and do the sums, whether that be adding, subtracting or multiplying – the highest score wins a cupcake. However, if you throw an ‘Aaahhh!’ you are out! Once all 3 cupcakes are held by players the round winner gets to take a cupcake from the lowest scorer in the round. This continues until one player has claimed all three cupcakes – they are the winner! Dice numbers include 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 10.
The ZooBooKoo Cupcake Dice – High Score Level 1 Game supports the National Numeracy Strategy Key Stage 1, and is a fantastically fun and simple way to practice mental maths. Includes a compact and portable drawstring bag making this game a great travel companion! Great for learning in the classroom, at home or on the move – infectious fun learning all of the time.
- A fun mathematics dice game with cupcakes!
- Can you win all three cupcakes?
- Includes 3 cupcakes and 3 dice
- Complete with a storage drawstring bag
- Develops mathematical skills such as counting, addition, subtraction and multiplication
- Promotes observational skills and social skills
- Supports the National Numeracy Strategy
- Infectious fun learning with the bestselling ZooBooKoo
- Perfect for use at home, at school or on the move
- Designed in the UK