ZooBooKoo Addition and Subtraction (3D Mathematics Cube Book)
Product Code: ZB086
Out of stock
Keep turning, keep learning! Little fingers and curious minds will be in awe of the ZooBooKoo Educational Addition and Subtraction Cubebook as they follow the arrows, turning the cube book in all directions. With each turn, an array of numeracy and literacy activities are revealed. There are 6 pages inside and 6 pages outside. Children learn all about adding, subtracting, doubling, how to spell numbers and more! This ZooBooKoo cubebook is a great way to promote basic numeracy and literacy skills and supports the requirement of the KS1 National Curriculum.
ZooBooKoo Educational Cubebooks have been created to give bitesize chunks of information to help recall and avoid overloading. The cubebooks are in a tactile format that intrigues all ages, as they turn it inside out the information just keeps flowing. Just like a good book – you cannot put them down! Great for use in the classroom, at home or on the move – infectious fun learning all the time.
- A 3D cube book that opens in different directions
- 6 pages inside and 6 pages outside
- Includes an array of numeracy & literacy activities
- Children learn adding, subtracting, doubling, and how to spell numbers
- A tactile format
- Bitesized information
- Infectious fun learning with the bestselling ZooBooKoo
- Supports the National Curriculum for KS1 Mathematics
- Perfect for use at home or at school
- Designed in the UK
Product Size: 6 x 6 x 6 cm