With simple record and play buttons, this deluxe device provides children with the opportunity to record up to 30 seconds of sound and play it back with ease. The microphone pick-up and recording quality are of a high standard providing excellent clarity. The design is simple and intuitive with big buttons. Children can see themselves speak when they are making a voice recording. It has a snap on clear cover means that pictures can be inserted into the device for use in science investigation or in language work.
On the back there is the option to select one of three sound levels for use in different classroom environments or outside and a ‘recording lock button’ to protect important recorded information from being over-written for example when linked to a classroom static display. The device comes with a wall mounting slot and magnets.
This Sound Bank Plus promotes communication and language skills, speaking and listening, self-awareness, understanding the world and observation.
- Designed by teachers
- Intuitive design with large buttons
- Children can see themselves in the mirror while speaking
- Simple to operate
- Records up to 30 seconds
- High standard recording
- 3 sound levels
- Recording lock button to protect last track
- Includes wall mounting slot and magnets
- Has a snap on shower-resistant cover to insert pictures
- Can be used indoor or outdoor
- Supports language and communication and understanding the world
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries. WordUnited will supply the batteries free of charge!
Product Size: 12 x 12 cm