TickiT Sensory Colourful Perception Semispheres (Pack of 8)
Product Code: TK093
3 in stock
2015 PPS Gold Award Winner!
This award-winning sensory set of 8 Perception Semispheres is a perfect resource for children and it suitable from birth. The sensory Perception Semispheres come in eight different clear colours: green, blue, orange, yellow, purple, orange, pink and clear. They feel smooth and warm to the touch and are perfectly sized to to hold and manipulate with ease. Made from transparent colourful acrylic, children will fine them fascinating to look through and see the world in different colours. The very youngest children will enjoy handling them in free sensory play. When placed on a book, the page will change colour to that of the hemisphere. When a hemisphere is placed on top of an object it magnifies it by 4 or 5 times to give a view that is both a different colour and enlarged. They are great for experimenting with colour mixing and light properties. Holding two or three Perception Semispheres together creates new colours and hues. Perfect for captivating the imagination and improving concentration skills. Also great for developing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. This set is an ideal sensory play resource for babies, toddlers and children.
- A pack of 8 sensory perception semispheres
- Each semisphere has a unique colour: green, blue, orange, yellow, purple, orange, pink and clear
- Award winning
- Made from transparent acrylic
- Smooth to touch
- Designed for little hands to easily hold
- See the world in different colours
- Perfect for sensory play for babies, toddlers and children
- Magnify 4-5 times
- Great for experimenting with colour mixing and light properties
- Captivating and fascinating
- Improves observation and concentration skills
- Develops fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Perfect for home use and at school
Product Size: each semisphere’s diameter is 5 cm
Award: Practical Pre-School (PPS) Awards 2015 – GOLD!
“Our children loved them! Frozen in water play or in trays with objects to look at through them – our chlidren have enjoyed playing with them. They are a good investment for a childcare setting. Our children loved looking through them and then rolling them. Excellent for a child with SEN.” – PPS Award testers