This plastic mirror is cut out to resemble a child’s head shape so children can use it to see themselves or to draw on it using a wipe off pen. It develops self-awareness as children reflect on what their facial expressions tell themselves and others about how they are feeling.
- Promotes self-awareness
- Helps children understand facial expressions, feelings and emotions
- A versatile sensory resource!
- Develops observational skills
- Supports understating of light properties and reflections
- Great for Speech & Language
- Perfect for home learning or at school
Product Size: 21 x 18.5 cm