Shackleton’s Journey Activity Book (Flying Eye Picture Book – Paperback)
Following the bestselling Shackleton’s Journey, William Grill returns with a companion activity book.
Things to do with this book:
• Find your way across the frozen heart of Antarctica with the help of your guide, Sir Ernest Shackleton.
• Design your own epic adventure and recruit volunteers.
• Use your skills to create maps and flags, and pack your own survival kit.
• Make a magnetic compass and paper boat.
• Test your knowledge of facts about the South Pole.
• Vanquish sea monsters!
Paperback: 80 pages
Dimensions: 22.7 x 0.9 x 28 cm
Written & Illustrated by: William Grill
About the Author:
William Grill recently graduated from University College Falmouth, and currently works in London as a freelance illustrator. He works in predominately in coloured pencil, and has worked for a variety of clients such as Harrods, The New York Times, Shelter and NOBROW. William draws most of his inspiration from looking closely at what’s around him, and from a young age has maintained a keen interest in dogs and the outdoors.