This set contains 7 wooden squares, each with a different insert. There are 4 acrylic inserts in 4 colours (red, blue, green and yellow). Children can explore colour mixing and observe objects through different tints. The three other inserts are a plain mirror, a concave/convex double sided mirror that stretches images, and a magnifier. The squares are chunky yet designed for little hands. This set is perfect for promoting discovery and exploration of light and colour properties, and the world around us.
- 7 wooden squares, each with a unique insert
- Discover colour mixing and properties with the colourful acrylic inserts
- Explore reflection and light properties with the mirror inserts and the magnifier
- Ideal for learning about the world around us
- Encourages fine-motor skills and observation skills
- Chunky yet designed for small hands
Product Size: Each square is is 14 x 14 x 3 cm.
Practical Preschool Gold Award