Children will have plenty of fun with this award-winning construction and early mathematics manipulative. Ideal for developing fine motor skills, counting, sorting and and imaginative and creative design. Contains 36 pebbles in 6 sizes and 6 colours and 20 activity cards in a sturdy plastic container.
- Award winning
- 36 pebbles in 6 sizes and 6 different shapes
- Complete with 20 activity cards
- Develops mathematical skills such as counting, sorting, pattern matching, space, shape and size
- Helps develop fine motor skills as children handle the pieces to construct different patterns
- Promotes artistic creativity and imagination
- Great at home or in the classroom
Product Size: largest pebble is 8.5 cm long
Award: 2017 Early Years Excellence 5* Winner!
What the Early Years Excellence Award testers said:
“The pebbles would be a great addition to any child-led environment, offering lots of potential for maths talk. Their ability to stack lends itself to problem solving and discussion, and their multicoloured nature provides opportunities for sorting, matching and patterning.”