The coding toy for girls and boys aged 3 and up. Powered by a playful programming language you can touch. Montessori approved, and LOGO Turtle inspired.
- The definitive toy to introduce programming to children from as young as 3 years old
- No need for screens or literacy so learning happens through hands-on play
- A friendly wooden robot and a screen-less interface
- Coding blocks provide a coding language that you can touch and manipulate
- Montessori approved
- Loved by 20000+ parents
Cubetto: A Friendly Wooden Robot
Made of tactile and hard-wearing wood Cubetto’s your child’s guide into the world of coding. Screen-less, friendly and ready to play.
Coding Blocks & Control Board
A coding language you can touch and manipulate. Each coding block is an action. Place the blocks on the board to tell Cubetto where to go. Hit the blue button and Cubetto executes your very first program. Combine them to create programs and see Cubetto move.
20,000+ parents and educators in 96 countries are already introducing children to Cubetto. Randi Zuckerberg, Chris Mairs, Massimo Banzi and Melissa Stockdale plus many more support Cubetto.
Perfect for Young Bright Minds
Cubetto has been designed for young children, with attention to every last detail. From the child-friendly language in our stories, to the machine-washable maps.
- Cubetto’s innovative design and approach to STEM learning has secured more than 20 international design, parenting, creativity and education awards.
- Cubetto was named by TIME Magazine as the week’s great invention in 2016.
- Cubetto has featured in more than 200 major and specialty publications online and in print. From WIRED to the New York Times and Vogue.
Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 21.6 x 3.8 cm
Cubetto in the Press:
As featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, The Guardian, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Wired, Time, The Financial Times, The Huffington Post, The Daily Mail, EdSurge plus many more!