Using familiar side-joining bricks, this Letters Set features captivating images and letters a to z, in both uppercase and lowercase, that will help make learning to read and write a breeze, and develop basic letter recognition and word formation. Complete with 3 sets of work cards that start at beginner level, and gradually work their way up as children start to recognise and recall more difficult images and words. This fun educational set is a great way to develop basic literacy skills, fine motor skills, creativity, hand/eye coordination and problem solving. Supplied in a bag allowing for easy storage once playtime is over. Morphun square bricks are compatible with traditional plastic bricks. Includes 370 pieces.
If you want a superior alternative to Lego that stretches the imagination into multi-dimensions (literally), look no further! Morphun building sets are truly where learning and playing merge. They have outstanding educational and play values and will amaze children, teachers and parents alike! It is not surprising Morphun sets have amassed numerous awards.
Morphun sets support the National Curriculum and STEM education. Morphun square bricks are compatible with traditional plastic bricks.
- The hands-on literacy resource
- Learn the alphabet, construct words and read
- Uppercase and lowercase letters
- Link words to bricks with engaging images
- Outstanding educational and learning value
- 370 pieces
- Unique side-joining brick
- Complete with work cards
- Promotes literacy, creativity, imagination, fine motor skills, problem solving, critical thinking, design and planning, numeracy and more!
- Perfect for use at the classroom or home
- Designed in the UK
Product Size: 50 x 32 x 12 cm