The Morphun Gearphun system is designed to be strong, durable and flexible in use, and to complement existing Morphun construction sets. Gearphun has been designed to explore the basic physics of movement and rotation, the effects of friction and creating power and how simple machines need and use gears. Each set in our Gearphun Starter range includes side-joining squares and triangles, drive gear wheels, spinning gear wheels, 5 hole bricks, 25 hole bricks, crank handle, ‘X’, ‘T’, ‘R’ joiners, wheels, long and short connecting pieces and end stops. With an array of pieces, creative youngsters are able to make endless 2D and 3D models. Moreover, using the included Guide Book children can work through each level of difficulty, gradually working up to building models that are more complex.
If you want a superior alternative to lego that stretches the imagination into multi-dimensions (literally), look no further! Morphun building sets are truly where learning and playing merge. They have outstanding educational and play values and will amaze children, teachers and parents alike! It is not surprising Morphun sets have amassed numerous awards.
Ideal for the classroom or at home, our extensive Gearphun Starter Sets are a great way to encourage children to think more flexibly as they manipulate and explore different objects; and develop creative play, fine motor skills, hand/eye coordination and problem solving. This 400 piece Gearphun Starter Set includes 10 instruction sheets and 2 sets of 16 work cards. Supplied in a clear tray with silver lid, allowing for easy storage once playtime is over.
Morphun sets support the National Curriculum and STEM education. Morphun square bricks are compatible with traditional plastic bricks.
- The definitive building set
- Award-winning: won numerous awards – see below!
- Outstanding educational and learning value
- 400 pieces
- Includes unique side-joining squares and triangles
- Also includes drive gear wheels, spinning gear wheels, 5 hole bricks, 25 hole bricks, crank handle, ‘X’, ‘T’, ‘R’ joiners, wheels, long and short connecting pieces and end stops
- Bricks come in 7 rainbow colours
- Build 2D and 3D models
- Complete with guide book and instruction sheets
- Promotes creativity, imagination, fine motor skills, problem solving, critical thinking, design and planning, numeracy and more!
- Includes a handy storage tub with lid
- Perfect for use at the classroom or home
- Designed in the UK
Product Size: 44 x 28.5 x 20 cm