Let’s Read – Split Digraphs
Product Code: WU035
Introduce children to reading using this unique and simple book. The seventh title in the “Let’s Read” series, this book helps children step-by-step to learn the five split digraphs: “a-e”, “e-e”, “i-e”, “o-e” and “u-e”. The text is over-sized and colour-coded, and uses an easy-to-read child-friendly font. Each letter or sound has a prompt underneath it to help children point at the letters and concentrate when reading, and plenty of examples are provided. This book helps help easily-distracted children maintain focus. It is ideal for reluctant readers. Teaching guidance included.
- Part of the Let’s Read series: a unique high quality comprehensive introduction to nearly all the sounds of English
- Learn to recognise and pronounce splits digraphs
- Over-sized text with a child-friendly font
- Prompts help point at each letter/sound and maintain concentration
- Plenty of revision pages
- Teaching guidance included
Review: “Talk about a splash of colour – these really are like having a rainbow on every page. Vibrant tones are used strategically and purposefully to draw children’s attention to a particular pattern or word feature, making each page very exciting and engaging.” – John Dabell, TeachPrimary. Read the full review here.
Paperback: 32 pages
Dimensions: 15 x 20 x 0.4 cm