Introduce children to the the sounds of letters with “Simple Phonics”, the first title in the “Let’s Read” series. A perfect start to preparing children to read, this book covers all the consonants and simple vowels while providing plenty of examples. The letters are divided into two groups: the bouncy sounds and the stretchy sounds. The book bursts with real-life and vivid images that keep young learners engaged. The text is over-sized and colour-coded, and uses an easy-to-read child-friendly font. This book helps easily-distracted children maintain focus. Teaching guidance included.
- Part of the Let’s Read series: a unique high quality comprehensive introduction to nearly all the sounds of English
- Learn and practice the “bouncy” sounds and the “stretchy” sounds
- Examples for all the sounds
- Colour-coded over-sized text with a child-friendly font
- Real-life and vivid engaging images
- Teaching guidance included
Review: “Talk about a splash of colour – these really are like having a rainbow on every page. Vibrant tones are used strategically and purposefully to draw children’s attention to a particular pattern or word feature, making each page very exciting and engaging.” – John Dabell, TeachPrimary. Read the full review here.
Paperback: 32 pages
Dimensions: 15 x 20 x 0.4 cm