Introduce children to reading Arabic using this unique and simple book. The second title in the “Let’s Read Arabic” series, this book gently helps children read first words with the vowel “fat.Ha” in a step-by-step approach. Each word is presented over 6 pages. The first page contains only the first letter and the opposite page has one part of an image shows. Gradually, the following pages add more letters and the image is revealed as children read a full word. The last page contains revision and practice words. The text is over-sized and colour-coded, and uses an easy-to-read school-friendly font. Each letter or sound has a prompt underneath it to help children point at the letters and concentrate when reading. This book helps easily-distracted children maintain focus. Includes English translations/transliteration. Teaching guidance in both English and Arabic is included.
- Part of the Let’s Read Series: the highest quality comprehensive introduction to all the sounds of Arabic
- Learn to read and join Arabic letters with the vowel sound “Fat.Ha” to pronounce simple words
- A unique step-by-step approach to learning to read Arabic
- Colour-coded over-sized text with a child-friendly font
- Real-life and vivid engaging images
- Prompts help point at each letter/sound and maintain concentration
- Includes English translations/transliteration and bilingual teaching guidance in English and Arabic
Review (English Version): “Talk about a splash of colour – these really are like having a rainbow on every page. Vibrant tones are used strategically and purposefully to draw children’s attention to a particular pattern or word feature, making each page very exciting and engaging.” – John Dabell, TeachPrimary. Read the full review here.
Paperback: 32 pages
Dimensions: 15 x 20 x 0.4 cm