Let’s Read Arabic – Letter Shapes & Sounds 1
Product Code: WU021
Introduce children to reading Arabic using this unique and simple book. The first title in the “Let’s Read Arabic” series, this book introduces first sounds of the Arabic letters with the vowel “fat.Ha”. All formations of each letter are presented. The book bursts with real-life and vivid images that keep young learners engaged. The text is over-sized and colour-coded, and uses an easy-to-read child-friendly font. There are example words for all the sounds and revision pages for all the letter formations. This book helps easily-distracted children maintain focus. Includes English translations/transliteration. Teaching guidance in both English and Arabic is included.
- Part of the Let’s Read Series: the highest quality comprehensive introduction to all the sounds of Arabic
- Read all the Arabic letters with the vowel sound “Fat.Ha”
- All letter formations included
- Examples for all the sounds
- Colour-coded over-sized text with a child-friendly font
- Real-life and vivid engaging images
- Includes English translations/transliteration and bilingual teaching guidance in English and Arabic
Review (English Version): “Talk about a splash of colour – these really are like having a rainbow on every page. Vibrant tones are used strategically and purposefully to draw children’s attention to a particular pattern or word feature, making each page very exciting and engaging.” – John Dabell, TeachPrimary. Read the full review here.
Paperback: 32 pages
Dimensions: 15 x 20 x 0.4 cm