Learning Resources Mini Muffin Match Up Sorting Tray (Maths Activity Set)
This fun and colourful sorting pie teaches a variety of key early numeracy skills as children sort the plastic fruit counters by their attributes. Sorting cards provide visual cues such as colour and quantity. Place the sorting cards into the pie base to provide visual cues that support student success. Children use the jumbo tweezers to pick up their chosen fruit counters, reinforcing fine motor skills in small hands.
Colour matching and sorting has never been so much fun! Young learners will build colour recognition as they sort this fruity pie by the attributes of each counter. This sorting set comes with enough pieces to keep children hungry for learning! The double-sided activity cards encourage young learners to sort the pie by colour, quantity, type of fruit and more! As children fill the Super Sorting Pie using the Jumbo Tweezers, they will be building their fine motor skills. Squeezing the tweezers strengthens the pincer grip; essential for using a pencil correctly!
After little learners have finished serving up a helping of fruity sorting fun, all the pieces can be stored inside the pie crust, keeping all the pieces together ready to for the fun to start again next time.
- Versatile, hands-on maths activity set
- Reinforces a variety of early maths skills
- Encourages colour and number recognition as well as attribute matching
- Great for imaginative play
- Promotes fine motor skills
- Fruity pie teaches key early numeracy skills
- Includes an activity guide
- 60 4cm counters (seven fruits in five different colours)
- 22 cm durable plastic pie
- Removable divider
- 3 double-sided sorting cards
- 3 Jumbo Tweezers
- Activity guide
The included activity guide offers six extra activities to extend the learning:
- Match Me
- Fruit Picking Fun
- Fruit Patterns
- What Comes Next?
- One of These Things is Not Like the Others
- Count Your Colours
Product Size: 23.11 x 23.88 x 9.4 cm. Diameter of plastic pie is 22 cm.