A fun-filled, high octane counting race game!
Counting practice is made fun with this early years, race-themed numeracy activity set. Young learners use the colourful car counters to explore a variety of early maths skills including numbers and counting (1-20), early addition and subtraction, sorting, patterning and colour recognition. Set includes 25 mini motor car counters (featuring five different colours), 2 pieces of connectable track, colour die, 2 number dice and multilingual activity guide. Track pieces features numbers 1-10 and 11-20 for two levels of play. Soft plastic counters are perfectly sized for little hands to manipulate.
- Children won’t realise they’re learning with this car-themed maths game!
- Colourful activity set develops a variety of maths skills: numbers 1 -20, number recognition, counting, early addition and subtraction and patterning
- Colour die develops colour recognition as players choose the correct colour car to move
- Two number dice are used to calculate the number of spaces a player moves
- Two pieces of track are numbered 1-10 and 11-20 for two levels of play
- Ideal for 2 players to race one another
- Versatile, hands-on maths activity set
- Develops fine motor skills
- 25 soft rubber mini motor car counters in 5 colours
- 2 pieces of plastic track that can be joined together
- 1 colour die
- 2 numbered dice
- Finish line
- Multilingual activity guide
Product Size: 35.3 x 19.3 x 5.3 cm. Each track piece measures 30.5 cm long. Each counter measures 2.5 cm long.