Scholastic Handwriting Teacher’s Book (Reception to Year 2)
Product Code: SC559
1 in stock
Scholastic Handwriting Teacher Resource (Reception to Year 2)
Help children master core English skills required for success at school and beyond. Matched to the curriculum, our acclaimed Scholastic English Skills series is full of easy ways to teach the essentials.
- An ideal English toolkit for the primary years
- Gets children speaking, reading and writing confidently
- Tackles common problems that hold back progress
- Saves time with inspiring ready-made lesson ideas, activities and posters
- The accompanying CD-ROM contains animations of letter formations and space for the teacher to demonstrate on an interactive whiteboard.
This handwriting teacher’s book includes ready-for-writing activities, writing and spelling practice, simple first joining and support for left-handers, covering: fine and gross motor skills, patterning, introducing individual letters (suitable for introduction phonically or in letter families) and introducing joining. A linked pupil workbook is also available.
Paperback: 176 pages
Dimensions: 21.1 x 1.1 x 29.7 cm
Written by: Amanda McLeod