This unique two-sided wooden rainmaker is both fascinating and soothing! Listen to the sounds of a rainy day and watch the multicoloured beads race across the tube when you turn this rainmaker over. Children can experiment with the tilting angle, influencing how loud and fast the balls move. The holes in the centre allow the beads to fall through to the other side, or with a little dexterity children can try to control when and where they drop.
Includes a fascinating game of dexterity! Sieve through the smaller balls and balance the larger balls on the color-corresponding holes. A captivating toy that stimulates visual and auditory senses while promoting hand-eye coordination.
- Unique two-sided rainmaker
- Beads can fall from one side to the other
- Engaging bright colours
- Includes a game of dexterity and colour matching
- Easy to grab and tilt to experiment with where to drop the beads, their loudness and speed
- Stimulates visual and auditory senses
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, listening, imagination and observational skills
- Designed in Germany
Product Size: 20 x 6 x 6 cm
HABA toys breath environmental protection and sustainability! They are designed in Germany and HABA wooden toys are manufactured in Germany in eco-friendly factories using sustainable PEFC certified wood.