A set of 108 fruit shaped counters, ideal for counting, sorting, creating patterns and using with simple mathematical processes: addition, subtraction, division & multiplication. Contains 6 fruit shapes (strawberries, bananas, oranges, apples, grapes & blueberries) in 6 colours. For younger children, picking the small pieces of fruit develops fine motor skills. Great for learning about colours and for imaginative play, too.
- Contains 108 fruit shaped counters
- A selection of 6 fruits in 6 colours
- Perfect for counting, sorting, adding, subtracting and for making patterns
- Comes in different colours
- Helps develop mathematical skills and fine motor skills
- Great for imaginative play
- Ideal for early years and primary education, and for home learning.
Product Size: each counter is between 2 cm to 5 cm long