Edx Education Base Ten Blocks (4 Colours – 121 Pieces)
Product Code: EX083
2 in stock
Base ten blocks are an excellent educational resource to help model mathematical concepts. Help children understand abstract base ten concepts with these base ten blocks, including addition, subtraction, number sense, counting, place value, estimation, operations and fractions. Set includes 121 pieces: 100 yellow cubes, 10 green rods, 10 blue flats and 1 red thousand block. The blocks have cm marks on all sides and are colour-coded to help understand place value.
- Set of 121 pieces
- 100 yellow cubes, 10 green rods, 10 blue flats and 1 red thousand block
- Hands-on maths
- Reinforces a variety of primary maths skills including counting, place value, estimation, operations and fractions
- These blocks are scored in centimeters on all sides
- Colour-coded base ten blocks makes understanding place value easier
- Perfect for learning in the classroom or at home
Product Size: Each yellow cube is 1 x 1 x 1 cm. Each green rod is 10 x 1 x 1 cm. Each blue flat is 10 x 10 x 1 cm. Each red block is 10 x 10 x 10 cm. Overall product size is 10.6 x 26 x 11 cm.