Brainbox World Traveller (Memory Game)
Product Code: BB057
5 in stock
Where in the world would you like to be? This globe-trotting BrainBox visits every continent and introduces children to a whole world of festivals, landmarks and everyday life. From the Australian outback to the Amazonian rainforest, the pyramids of Egypt to the pink sands of Bermuda, you can explore the world with this wonderful game – no passport required!
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 55 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Develop geographical knowledge about our world
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Tested in family and school environments
- Supports the National Curriculum for KS2
- Ethically sourced
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm