Brainbox Transport (Memory Game)
Product Code: BB059
Out of stock
However you like to get around, this BrainBox is for you. From a camel to a canoe, a glider to a go-kart, a milk float to a monster truck, this brilliant BrainBox travels by land, air and sea for fantastic family fun. All aboard!
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 55 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Fun and easy way to learn about different forms of transport
- Great cross-generational family game
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes language and communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Supports the EYFS National Curriculum
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm