Would you like to be able to travel in time? This brilliant BrainBox is the next best thing, bringing you fascinating snapshots of major events and life in the past. From dinosaurs to the discovery of Australia, the Stone Age to the Suffragettes and the Aztec Empire to the first aeroplane flight, you can explore the past with this wonderful game – no time machine required!
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 55 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Develop historical knowledge about the world
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Gameplay is tested in family and school environments
- Supports the National Curriculum for KS2
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm