BrainBox Space (Game)
Product Code: BB048
Out of stock
Designed for all budding astronauts, this great game contains a galaxy of images and information for you to explore, from constellations to comets, meteors to moon landings, as well as equipment, people and space exploration. Start the countdown for a game that is out of this world! It support the National Curriculum for Key State 2.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 70 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling visual memory game
- Develop knowledge about Space
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Supports the National Curriculum for KS2
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm