BrainBox People at Work (Memory Game)
Product Code: BB008
Out of stock
BrainBox People at Work has 53 cards with interesting facts on people at work and the jobs they do. Each round takes 10 seconds so all players are involved. A game lasts as long as you want it to, 10 minutes is the norm, but playing for 5 minutes is also great fun. BrainBox is educational and is perfect for families and groups of friends to play, wherever they are, on a level-playing field.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 53 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Develop mathematical knowledge
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Supports numeracy and the National Curriculum for KS2
- Supports literacy and comprehension
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm