BrainBox People at Work has 53 cards with interesting facts on people at work and the jobs they do. Each round takes 10 seconds so all players are involved. A game lasts as long as you want it to, 10 minutes is the norm, but playing for 5 minutes is also great fun. BrainBox is educational and is perfect for families and groups of friends to play, wherever they are, on a level-playing field.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 53 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Develop mathematical knowledge
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Supports numeracy and the National Curriculum for KS2
- Supports literacy and comprehension
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm