This fabulous game allows children from an early age (4+) to learn about opposites with this beautifully illustrated BrainBox game. Designed for parents to play with their children, this great game will improve language skills, as well as observation and memory skills. Whether players are old or young, big or small, BrainBox Opposites will provide fun for all the family.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 55 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Recognise opposites!
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes language and communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Supports the EYFS National Curriculum
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm