All the fun of the farm is presented in this BrainBox. Each card shows a different aspect of farm life, including animals, buildings, vehicles and crops. So let’s go down to the farm and see what we can find!
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 56 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Fun and easy way to learn about farms
- Great cross-generational family game
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes language and communication skills such as reading, listening and speaking
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm