BrainBox Nature (Memory Game)
Product Code: BB014
Add to WishlistRemove from Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Out of stock
Did you know that the giant sequoia is the tallest tree on Earth or that clouds are formed by billions of tiny ice crystals? BrainBox Nature is packed full of interesting facts about nature in 70 beautifully-illustrated cards.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 70 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Develop scientific knowledge about nature
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Supports the National Curriculum for KS2 Science
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm