BrainBox My First Science (Game)
Product Code: BB010
Out of stock
BrainBox My First Science is a fun way to help younger children with early science concepts, covering areas such as plants, animals, habitats and materials. It support the National Curriculum for Key Stage 1. Designed for children aged five to seven, this game has been developed by an experienced primary school teacher, is suitable for all ability levels and is great fun!
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 55 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Develop scientific knowledge
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Supports the National Curriculum for KS1
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm