BrainBox Inventions (Game)
Product Code: BB045
5 in stock
Inventions are cool, and this brilliant BrainBox covers important topics taught to children aged eight to eleven. It support the National Curriculum for Key State 2. The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 55 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 8-sided dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Develop knowledge about important inventions
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Supports the National Curriculum for KS2
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm