BrainBox Football (Memory Game)
Product Code: BB049
Add to WishlistRemove from Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Out of stock
Do you know how many goals George Best scored for Manchester United? Or the name of Newcastle United’s ground? BrainBox football is a kickabout through the English football leagues, passing out the best facts and figures about your favourite teams and legacies, and then a few more.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 70 cards, 2 rules cards, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Develop knowledge about English football leagues
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm