BrainBox Football (Memory Game)
Product Code: BB049
Out of stock
Do you know how many goals George Best scored for Manchester United? Or the name of Newcastle United’s ground? BrainBox football is a kickabout through the English football leagues, passing out the best facts and figures about your favourite teams and legacies, and then a few more.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 70 cards, 2 rules cards, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Develop knowledge about English football leagues
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm