BrainBox English (Game)
Product Code: BB051
Out of stock
Grammar, punctuation and spelling: let’s face it, important though they are, these have never been the easiest topics to make fun – until now! Let BrainBox English come to the rescue, helping you sort out pronouns from prepositions, adverbs from apostrophes and synonyms from syllables.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 70 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Develop knowledge about English grammar, punctuation and spelling
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Supports the National Curriculum for KS2
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm