Brainbox Dinosaurs (Memory Game)
Product Code: BB060
Add to WishlistRemove from Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Out of stock
For young dinosaur-lovers everywhere, this exciting BrainBox, developed specifically with younger children in mind, introduces a world of prehistoric creatures, from favourites such as Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops to less familiar dinosaurs such as Giraffatitan and Zalmoxes.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 70 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Fun and easy way to learn about dinosaurs
- Great cross-generational family game
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes language and communication skills such as reading, listening and speaking
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm