BrainBox Cities of the World (Memory Game)
Product Code: BB016
Out of stock
In which city could you cross the Bosphorus bridge linking Europe and Asia? Ride a cable car to Table Mountain? Or visit the Spanish Riding School? BrainBox Cities is designed to play with family and friends, helping you to improve observation and memory skills as well as knowledge about some of the most iconic cities in the world!
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 70 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer and 1 dice. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box.
- A bestselling memory game
- Develop geographical knowledge about our world
- No set-up required
- 10 seconds to remember facts on a card
- Sand timer included
- Back of the card has questions
- Roll dice to determine question asked
- Correct answer? Keep the card!
- Winner has the most cards
- Develops memory, observational skills and social skills
- Promotes communication skills such as listening and speaking
- Supports the National Curriculum for KS2
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material
- Designed in the UK
Product size: 12.2 x 12.2 x 12.2 cm